OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material (Topic-wise), Buy Full Syllabus Covered Books Best Handwritten Toppers Notes (Odisha RI)
- OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material
- For OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment Exam
- Fully Covered Complete syllabus (Topic-wise)
- Covers Full Syllabus Contains Total of 10 Study material
- Written by Top Faculties and OSSSC Revenue Inspector Toppers from India
- Detailed Covered All Topics, Concepts, Short Tricks, and Much More
- Fully Covered from Basic to Advanced Level
- Based on the Latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Genuine Quality & Most Preferred
- Chance to get the highest Scores in your Exam
|Notes For||OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment Exam|
Description: The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (Revenue Inspector) is the best government department to secure the future. The Odisha Revenue Inspector examination is the most popular of all government examinations. Millions of students sit in the OSSSC Revenue Inspector exam each year.
As a result, passing the exam without adequate study material is difficult. We give OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material, which is a comprehensive resource that contains the most up-to-date information. OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material offers a great opportunity to the aspirants to score high marks and secure a government job.
|List of Study Material in Full Package :-|
Students preparing for the OSSSC Revenue Inspector Examinations may now get the study material from here. OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material will be very helpful in scoring top rank.
Numerous students obtained the best possible scores last year through the OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material.
We will provide you the best study resources for the OSSSC Revenue Inspector exam, as well as the sample questions and answers.
We provide you the most recent OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material for the OSSSC Revenue Inspector exam. Candidates will get the highest possible scores with the guidance of the OSSSC Revenue Inspector study material.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material
To get a good score in the Odisha Revenue Inspector exam, you must prepare with OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material that covers the most latest pattern syllabus. OSSSC REVENUE INSPECTOR Study Material is of the finest quality and is available at a very less price.
The OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material is created by the country's largest coaching institutions and toppers.OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material will give the best knowledge and also provide guidance from toppers how to choose the important questions.
Without practice, learning will provide no results. Solving previous year’s questions and taking as many mock tests will give strength to the preparation and also improves your knowledge. This Study Material will undoubtedly assist you in achieving success.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material will undoubtedly assist you in achieving success.OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material includes an updated curriculum and the best quality theoretical section in a very easy language.
The OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study material is written in very clear handwriting, that is easily understood by the students. Here are some useful tips and techniques for preparing for the exam.
- Establish a comprehensive study plan, practice previous year's questions from the OSSSC Revenue Inspector Study Material, and review the curriculum twice or three times before the examination.
- Solve the miscellaneous exercise from each and every topic which is given at the back of every chapter.
- Cover the whole curriculum and daily practice questions ranged from zero to intermediate level to evaluate your preparation.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern
Odisha RI Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is briefly explained here :
|Paper||Subject||Number of Question||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Knowledge||50||100||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||Part A – General English||50||100||2 Hours|
Part B – Computer Test(Written Test)
o MS Word
o MS PowerPoint
o MS Excel
|Part C||Language Test (Odia)||25||50|
- There are a total of 200 questions.
- The written examination is worth 400 points.
- Each wrong response results in a deduction of 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question, i.e. 0.5 points for each wrong answer.
- The test will last four hours.