APSSB CHSL Study Material (Topic-wise), Buy Full Syllabus Covered Books Best Handwritten Toppers Notes ( LDC/ DEO)
- APSSB CHSL Study Material
- For APSSB CHSL Recruitment Exam
- Fully Covered Complete syllabus (Topic-wise)
- Covers Full Syllabus Contains Total of 03 Study material
- Written by Top Faculties and APSSB CHSL Toppers from India
- Detailed Covered All Topics, Concepts, Short Tricks, and Much More
- Fully Covered from Basic to Advanced Level
- Based on the Latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Genuine Quality & Most Preferred
- Chance to get the highest Scores in your Exam
|Notes For||APSSB CHSL Recruitment Exam|
Description: The APSSB CHSL Study Material is the premier resource to get succeed in the examination. If you are looking for the finest study resources, the APSS CHSL Study Material is here to help you.
When we look at the syllabus, we see that it contains all of the syllabi from beginning to end. The APSSB CHSL Study Material includes the whole exam course, eliminating the need to study numerous books.
|List of Study Material in Full Package :-|
Thus, preparing for the APSSB CHSL Exam with the best APSSB CHSL Study Material will lead to a path of 100 percent success with a guarantee. Therefore, you must pay close attention and begin your APSSB CHSL exam preparation with the Best APSSB CHSL Study Material in order to achieve an excellent score in the exam.
APSSB CHSL Study Material
We provide the APSSB CHSL Study Material along with Previous Year Question Papers. APSSB CHSL Study Material includes high-quality Sample Papers created by experienced instructors.
Do you want to get excellent marks in your examinations? To get a high score in the written exam, applicants must practice regularly with their sample papers, which are included in the study materials. For example, if a written examination has 100 questions and the maximum time allowed is one hour, applicants must be prepared to complete the question paper within the allotted time. Applicants should practice previous year question papers or a set of questions from the APSSB CHSL Study Material on a regular basis throughout their preparation. Here we have given some tips which are very helpful in scoring top marks:-
- Concentrate your efforts on improving your weak subjects while allocating more time to the difficult ones.
- APSSB CHSL Study Material will make your exam preparation very easy and help you to get a high score.
- Solving problems from past year's APSSB CHSL Study Material can help you in improving your time management skills.
- Make sure you are aware of the exam pattern and curriculum before giving the exam.
APSSB CHSL Exam pattern
The following is a more detailed explanation of the examination format and grading system:
Stage-I – Written Exam
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
The following is the exam pattern for the APSSB CHSL:
- There are a total of 300 marks for the exam.
- Exam time allotted: 180 minutes (3 hours)
- Each question yields a maximum of two points.
- There are no deducting points for wrong responses in this exam.
Stage II – Skill Test
To get a grade, candidates must take a skill test after the submission of their applications for the relevant positions. The specific skill exam is detailed in the section below.
- Typing Test: A 35-word-per-minute typing speed test on a computer, with an average of 5 keys for each word, was performed on the computer.
- If you use the computer for the first time (50 Marks)
- Preparing Documents for Printing (Microsoft Word)
- Spreadsheets are a kind of computer program (Microsoft Excel)